BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

My First Blog!

Well in the new age of "blogs" I guess I was bound to start one up!  I had tried to blog before, and realized I didn't have a whole lot of time.  Well now that things are settling down a little bit...I guess I will start again.  To begin, I will share a bit about myself. I have lived in the same city my whole life.  Grade school, middle school and then high school...all in Cedar Rapids!  Then college...still in Cedar Rapids...my first big kid job...still in Cedar Rapids!  I met my husband here...had our baby here...and here I am...still in Cedar Rapids.  I must love it here, otherwise I've wasted 28 years of my life.  Well my husband asked me to marry him December of 2008...we got married May 2009 and we had our baby boy in September 2010...that's a pretty busy couple years! 
When asked how i've adjusted to marriage...well you just do it!  We didn't live together before we were married(I know kids these days think that's kinda old fashioned...but we didn't).  There was a LOT to adjust to when we moved in together.  We had some pretty good fights after that first "honeymoon" month.  I was lead to believe that the "honeymoon stage" was supposed to be the first year!  But I guess that's how my husband and I do things...fast!~
Well more about my history in tomorrows addition of my little blog. I am off to get my little boys pictures taken...I'm sure I will post at least one of those when I get them back!
~Theresa 

0 comments: