BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Where does the time go?

Dear Life,
     How do you become so crazy so quickly?  Well we are about 6.5 weeks away from bringing our little girl into the world.  No she doesn't have a name yet, and no I wouldn't tell even if we did have it picked out!  We have thrown out some options.  It's kind of a surreal feeling knowing that in a little over a month we'll have a second child.  I don't even know if I'm doing okay with this child?  Well, what I do know is he seems happy most of the time and I guess that's got to count for something.
     At this point in the day, I am hot and tired and ready to go home.  I don't have a whole lot else to write about, but I thought if maybe I wrote more often I would remember to do it!

0 comments: