BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 23, 2011

"Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton was the one who asked why."

Dewy and I took Hayden to the apple orchard.  Dewy was not exactly overwhelmed with excitement about this, but I told him I really wanted to take him, so we did!  Dewy says, “why are we taking him to pick apples?”  I said, “Why not?” I guess with logic like that who could question me? Either way, we took Hayden to the apple orchard to pick apples.  We got there and the “apple guy” gave Dewy a quick tutorial of how to use the basket on a stick to pick our apples.  I think overall we all had a good time.  Hayden liked the taste testing portion of our picking and Dewy enjoyed getting to use a big basket/stick thingy.  I’ll try to post some of the pictures from our venture!  
Hayden picking the apple!

Ahh...MOM It touched me!

I got this mom!

Oh, okay, that's what I am supposed to do?

No worms in there, right?

Gonna get it!


GOT IT! YUM!
Hayden and Mommy

   I have been in somewhat of a sour mood the past few days.  Why you ask? Who knows.  I am just feeling very complain-y, whinny etc. It’s probably PMS.  I do hate to use that excuse, but really it’s probably why.  Anyone who deeply offended that I would talk about PMS probably hasn’t ever experienced it, and can rest assure that my next paragraph will not contain anything having to do with menstruation.  Oh yeah, I used the “m” word.  I enjoyed a nice argument just last night.  I do not think it was a result of my PMS, because I am still feeling very justified as to the reason I was upset in the first place, but I did get snappy when I might not normally have been that way.  I also had a hard time letting go my frustration with the whole situation.    I am still feeling pretty hurt by the whole thing.  Darn tempers anyway! Regardless,  I’m praying, that helps me let things go usually.  
   
 My dad went to the hospital last night.  They are thinking mini stroke.  I’m just praying for a full recovery.  He says that other than a horrible headache, he’s doing better now.  Prayers are appreciated!
Well, I think it’s time to post this one and move on with my afternoon.  I try to keep some consistency, but I really just wrote most of this in a google doc and added to it when I had a free minute here or there.  Not that I feel like my blogs ever really flow very well, but I hope this one made sense!

0 comments: