BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday

Well a couple little updates...
My sister had updated that her cousin had his breathing tube removed and was moving his arms.  This is very good news.  I was also told that their baby was in the car during the accident.  I don't know how old he was...but apparently he was un-injured in the accident.  Also, good news!
Today was one of those..."we make plans and nothing seems to go quite the way we planned it" kind of days. Oh well, it was another day to spend with friends and family, and that makes it a good day. 
I watched a little of the billboard music awards.  There seems to be a lot of "flashyness" more than just good music, but who am I to judge I guess.  I did enoy the very sparkly piano I saw, it was quite shinny!

0 comments: