BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday...but it feels like Monday

Good Morning!  So it's a Tuesday but it feels like a Monday.  I posted the newest professional pictures of my little man!  He's such a cutie if I do say so myself...and I do! He's our future Hawkeye for sure! I saw some pictures of when he was little come across my electronic photo frame today...I can't believe how big he's gotten.  I am aware that this will just keep happening each day as he gets bigger.  I will look back on these pictures and think to myself...wow, look how small he was then!  Pictures are a great way to remember these days that pass by all to quickly. 
My first mother's day as a mother was great.  Well, technically I was a mother last year...but Hayden was in-utero!  At this point last year we had not even decided on a name!
The end of the school year is getting closer.  I am really looking forward to spending time with Hayden!  I can't wait to take him to the pool, to the park, on walks, and just play in the back yard!  And of course we'll be working on all those new fun skills like crawling forward, walking and saying MAMA! 

0 comments: